There a many choices for home security but when it comes to protecting your home and possessions you need the most dependable security provider available. ADT has been protecting people’s homes for over a hundred years and is known as the top home security provider in North America. You can trust that ADT is taking care of your home with 24/7 alarm monitoring and state of the art equipment.
Finding the perfect security system is easy when you get home security with ADT. We offer several plans and tiers of service so you can find the security options that are best for you and your home. Every home is different. Which is why our team of security specialists will help you create a fully customizable security plan that is appropriate to the layout and design of your home. Contact us today at 1-866-364-5184 to get started on an ADT security system for your home.
What We Offer
- Home Security – We want you to feel safe and secure in your home. That is why our top priority is keeping your home secure with high quality security equipment and 24/7 alarm monitoring. If an emergency occurs, you will have immediate assistance from an ADT alarm monitoring specialist. We’ll be ready to assist you day or night.
- Safety Monitoring – Prevent safety hazards in your home when you add safety monitoring in addition to your alarm monitoring services with ADT. When you sign up for safety monitoring, ADT Customer Monitoring Centers will be notified of fire, carbon monoxide, or flooding occurring in your home. They’ll send local emergency dispatch to your home in the event of an emergency.
- Smart Home Automation – Automating devices around your home not only adds convenience but can add a significant number of ways you can customize the security in your home. It could be something as simple as turning on a light whenever a motion detector is tripped. You can even set your doors to lock or unlock depending on whether the alarm system is armed. Home automation gives you better control of your home and security options.
Want to know more about the benefits of ADT security? Talk to an ADT security professional today when you call 1-866-364-5184.
Secure your home with top rated security systems from ADT. A home security system will keep your home and belongings safe. It also acts as a deterrent, having an ADT symbol on your property lets potential intruders know that your house is protected. When you get home security from ADT you have many security services available to you:
- Alarm Monitoring – ADT provides 24/7 alarm monitoring to their customers via six monitoring centers located all across the United States. This ensures that your home is always connected in case of an emergency.
- Motion Sensors – Pet-sensitive motion detection tracks movement to alert you and the ADT Monitoring Center of movement in your home while the alarm system is armed. With ADT Pulse, you can connect motion sensors with security cameras so that detected motion will trigger the cameras to record activity.
- Remote Access -the ADT Pulse app gives you the ability to connect to your alarm system via your smartphone or tablet. Check the status of your motion sensors, locks, and alarm system remotely so you can rest easy knowing that your home is safe and secure.
- Security Cameras – With security cameras along with the ADT Pulse app, you can check on your home from any computer or mobile device. You can choose to view live recordings or play back saved clips of activity that triggered recording.
Learn more about ADT home security features by calling 1-866-364-5184.
Keep your home safe with home safety monitoring from ADT. Safety monitoring connects devices like smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detectors to your alarm system. This allows ADT Customer Monitoring Centers to keep tabs on your home safety devices and notify a security specialist if an emergency situation occurs.
Fire Detection – Hundreds of homes are destroyed in fires each year. Most of them would have been prevented if fire and smoke detectors were properly installed throughout the homes. When you connect fire safety monitoring through your ADT security service, you’ll be notified if a smoke detector isn’t working properly or needs a new battery.
Carbon Monoxide – CO poisoning can be deadly. With ADT safety monitoring, your home is monitored day and night. When a carbon monoxide detector is triggered, you’ll have a live ADT representative at the ready to assist and ensure that everyone gets out of the house safely.
Temperature Changes – Extreme temperature change can take a toll on your house. If the temperature dips below freezing, it could cause water to freeze in the indoor plumbing. Having a temperature sensor will prevent your home from reaching such a low temperature so that you can avoid costly damage due to a burst or leaking pipeline.
Flood Monitoring – a small leak in your home can quickly turn into a disaster. Using a flooding sensor in rooms such as the basement, laundry room, or computer room, can alert you of rising water in your home and prevent a minor plumbing problem from turning into a home renovation project.
Call 1-866-364-5184 to find out more about protecting your home with safety monitoring through ADT.
ADT Pulse uses all the latest security and home automation technology to give you complete control of your home and alarm system, whether you are at home or on the go. With the ADT Pulse app, you have the ability to check-in on your home from anywhere. View activity history from cameras and motion sensors, get live notifications, check the status of door locks, and much more.
Door Locks – Forget to lock the door before you left? With ADT Pulse, you have the option to check the status of your locks and secure them as needed right from your phone. You can even set your doors to lock when the alarm is armed so you don’t have to remember to lock up your home.
Lighting & Appliances – Smart modules allow you to connect lights and appliances to your home automation network. This gives you plenty of options for automated lighting schedules and events. Want the living room light to come on when the motion detector is tripped? Smart home automation gives you the ability to increase the security of your home and deter robbers.
Smart Thermostat – A smart thermostat not only keeps you from having to constantly change the temperature settings, it helps you save energy and money on your electric bill. Sign up for ADT Pulse security and add the Nest thermostat to your service to start saving energy.
Talk to our security specialists today to learn about home automation through an ADT Pulse security package. Call 1-866-364-5184 now.